Rev. Dr. Gregory B. Perkins was born September 18, 1953 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. He has been pastor of Saint Paul Community Baptist Church, 1901 East Federal Street in Baltimore Maryland since January 1, 1980.
- A product of the Philadelphia Public School System.
- Attended the Pennsylvania State University as a political science major with a minor in history. A pre-law student, prior to accepting the call to ministry.
- Graduated, the Philadelphia College of Bible, 200 Manor Avenue, Langhorne Manor Pa., with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Bible, majoring in pastoral studies.
- Graduated, the Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wyncote Pennsylvania, with a Master of Arts Degree in Religion.
- Received an honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree for success in pastoral ministry from Virginia University of Lynchburg, Lynchburg Virginia.
- Graduated, Palmer Theological Seminary, a seminary of Eastern University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with a Doctor of Ministry Degree.
- Has done further studies abroad, the Jerusalem Center for Biblical Studies, Jerusalem Israel.
- Past President, the Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance of Baltimore and Vicinity.
- Vice Chairman, the George A. Crawley Lenten and the Simultaneous Revival Fellowship of Baltimore Maryland.
- Professor of Homiletics, United Baptist College and Seminary of Baltimore Maryland.
- Biblical Expositor, the Baptist Pastors Conference of Baltimore Maryland.
- Member, the Baptist Ministers Conference of Baltimore Maryland.
- Executive Board Member, the United Baptist Missionary Convention of Maryland and Auxiliaries and the National Baptist Convention USA Inc.
- Executive Board Member, Clergy United for the Renewal of East Baltimore, CURE.
- Instructor of Homiletics, Minister’s Division, National Baptist Congress of Christian Education.
- Founder and President, St. Paul Community Outreach Center Inc., a nonprofit community development corporation which is the official delegate agent of the St. Paul Community Head Start Program.
- Chaplain, Baltimore City Police Department.
- Chaplain, Mount Sinai Hospital, Baltimore Maryland.
- Vice President, Washington Wolfe Gateway Community Association.
- Member, Board of Directors, Bluford, Drew, Jemison, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Academy. A public middle charter school for boys in Baltimore City.
Rev. Gregory B. Perkins is happily married to Mrs. Roslyn M. Perkins. They are the very proud parents of Justin Anthony, Eric Ross and Amy Lauren Perkins.